Direct Cremation (The Simple Option £999.00)
We are one of the few funeral directors who give our clients the choice of this option. Direct cremation is offered to answer the specific requests of families who choose the most simple, dignified and economical means of arranging their loved-one’s departure.
This lower-cost option and practical alternative when compared to a traditional funeral service. The Deceased is first cremated without any initial service or procession.
A memorial service can then be held, if desired, following the cremation, and at a time, date and location more convenient, and perhaps more fitting.
Direct Cremation Services are offered across the North West UK including Cumbria.
Traditional Cremation (Fair Priced Funeral Service £1,950.00)
Lady Bell Funeral Service are dedicated to making sure that we give you choices. Our affordable funeral offers a package with quality at an affordable price and includes:
- Transportation of the deceased into our care from hospital during normal working hours.
- Doctors fees.
- Care for the deceased at our chapel of rest.
- A fully lined, veneered oak coffin with six gold effect handles and nameplate suitable for cremation.
- A hearse and staff will be provided on the day of the funeral and will meet you at the crematorium.
- Minister, Humanist or Celebrant of your choice with costs up to £150.
- Your local crematorium fee* Any other disbursements chosen will be at an additional cost.
- We can offer a family car to follow at a cost of £150.
- Order of service at £2 each.
- Floral tributes from our experienced and dedicated florist (Prices on application).
Fixed Price Burial Service (£1,950 + Burial Fees*)
*Burial fees differ at each cemetery so please contact us for details.
The Fixed Price Burial Service includes your choice of Cemetery. We will liaise with the cemetery of your choice, to ensure all your requests are satisfied.
Funerals can be arranged as quickly as a week, or extra time can be provided if needed, the choice is completely yours. We will ensure that the funeral runs smoothly and that your loved one is given the perfect send-off, from either our Funeral Home or your Family Home to the Cemetery.
This service also includes:
- Traditional hearse and attendants at the Funeral Service
- All Funeral Directors Fees and Services, including all of our fees
- You can select whether members of the family and friends with to carry the deceased down the aisle or, alternatively, our highly trained and respectful staff can do this for you if required
- Provision of All Funeral Service arrangements
- 24 Hour Private Transfer of your loved one to our Funeral Home
- Unlimited viewing and visiting of your loved one – you are more than welcome to pay your respects to your loved one in our private rooms, where they are kept safely and respectfully until the day of the funeral
- Personal care of your loved one until the day of the Funeral
- A Distinctive Traditional Hand Veneered Oak Coffin – the coffin will be dressed, Lined and Fitted, Gold Handles, Wreath Holders and Engraved Breast Plate
- All Associated fees, which includes the cost reopening the existing grave
What if I don’t own a grave? If you don’t own a grave we can arrange the purchase of one for you at the cemetery of your choice. Please be aware that if you are not a resident of your preferred cemetery’s borough/parish, then the cemetery may charge an additional fee called a ‘non-residents fee’. This can twice the cost of an internment fee.
During your appointment with us, we will be able to advise of the expected costs.
Horsedrawn Funeral (2 Horses Black or White £2,850)
Our horse drawn hearse funeral comes with all the same features as the traditional funeral. You can choose either black horses or white horses.
*Additional charges are applicable for certain crematoria. Our normal working hours are between 9am-4pm. Collection from a private address or any other location will incur extra costs. We offer a range of beautiful coffins and caskets. Included in our packages we offer a simple, dignified coffin and simple urn for cremated remains.